Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Drinks Are On Me ~ UK Tour



I mentioned previously that I’d be taking The Mother magazine and related projects out into the public more this year…and these past few weeks have been spent busily hatching such ideas.

Confirmed breastfeeding talks include:

Brighton Friends Meeting House
Thursday evening, May 1st 7.15pm. I’ll also be joined by Patrick Houser, author of the Fathers-to-be handbook.
(Book through
www.artofchange.co.uk )

I’m speaking at the Natural parenting seminar in Cambridge on May 2nd at 2pm
The topic is: Breastfeeding ~ the heart and soul of parenting.

Birmingham ~ mid may (date to be confirmed) (
www.artofchange.co.uk )

Manchester ~ 22nd May 7pm Friends Meeting House (book through
www.artofchange.co.uk)

Check the website for details of other talks around the UK.

I’m sitting on some other exciting TM news which I’ll blog about in the next week or two.

Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is for V or anyone else out there who has co-slept with kids.. Have any of you ever had problems sharing a bed with a toddler and a newborn? Obviously they shouldn't sleep next to each other, but the trouble is, my recently self-weaned 2 1/2 year old doesn't like sleeping behind me, only facing me so she can see me and be near my breasts. I know my newborn (due any day!) will need my milk and my closeness even more than my toddler does, but I can't grow another set of breasts on my back! Olivia starts the night in her own bed, but wakes up eventually, cries and has to be brought into my bed. I want to be there for both my little ones, and for us all to sleep safely. Any ideas? Thanks, and sorry for being off-topic again.