Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bristol Breastfeeding Mums

If you live in, near or around Bristol and you're a mum who breastfeeds on cue, then you might like to take part in a project which will have a significant impact on those who work in the front line of maternal health care ~ that is, midwives, health visitors, etc., as well as new mums.

I'm involved in a filming project (not for TV broadcast) and will be in the area near the back end of June. If you'd like to know more, please drop me a line. I'd also like to hear from you if you're pregnant and due to give birth this month.

Love, Veronika

Breastfeeding Britain ~ BE THE CHANGE

2 comments:

Metalgreymon said...

Would love to get involved with this project. My 18 month old, lets me know when he wants breastmilk by lifting my top and making a funny laughing noise.
Will email you at The Mother.
I live in North Somerset.
Donna Pavey.

john23 said...

You need a contact e mail.

I am collecting extended breastfeeding articles, and was looking for data on witholding solid food. My last kid was exclusive breast for 2 years, and I got accused of child abuse when I mentioned that.

john scu23@btinternet.com